Sunday, March 1, 2009

F is for Funk, Not Funny

Dear Readers,

We need to talk. duh, duh, duuuuuuuunnnnnnn.....

For today, I seem to be fresh out of funny. However, I think I need to spit this out - so here goes.

I don't like filler posts. I don't want to post something just to say I've updated my blog -- just to see that "Last published" date advance. That is not the purpose of my blog, nor your purpose for reading. "Neurotic, Yet Classy" is not just something else on my "to do" list. Believe me. Mine, like yours, fills up all too quickly without any help from this blog. But, pretend I didn't just type that because I'm making a conscious effort not to talk about being busy all the time -- because, who isn't, right?

This week, I've started and abandoned 3 separate posts, realizing they were quickly becoming nothing short of crapola. I think they all, in theory, are good ideas, but their execution was just that -- a gruesome sight. I will not share the topics with you at this moment because, with some distance and reworking, they may one day actually be completed and published and I would hate to spoil the surprises. So, for today -- they stink and they're stayin' put in my "drafts" box.

What's wrong, you ask? How kind of you to care. This is why I love you all.

Well, I think I may have accidentally hit my Serious Bone. All the thoughts I seem to be dwelling on are too serious to post here. When my fingers begin caressing these reliable keys, the words just come out...boring serious. And, somehow, I doubt that you care to read those ramblings. Hence, my multiple blogs.

So, if you are a hard core fan and just can't get enough of me (for instance, my Mother Dearest) -- I'm adding some new links on the sidebar. These links will connect you to the rest of my publications. Feel free to add them to your reader or bookmarks -- or not. I'm all thoughtful and caring like that, you know. It's all about you, Babe(s).

In the meantime, know that I love you all and care about your needs. If I seem distant, it is only for your own good. In short, it's not you -- it's me. :)

Most Appreciatively,

Jenny

PS: This was NOT a filler post. This was something I had to do in order to move forward. I know. I'm neurotic. But, didn't I establish that in the title?

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture! Know that we (yes, I'm bold enough to speak for all your readers) love you, serious bone and all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to comment? Be my guest! Just remember, be classy -- not too sassy! (My young fans may be reading!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails